Monday, November 26, 2012

Universal PC/Stereo Gaming Headset - Yapster TM-YB100A – Black




Yapster TM-YW100A - nice sound quality, sensitive mic. I checked mic in Corel Video Studio Pro X2. Recording quality: loud, clear, no white noise. I liked it. Sound is great also! Good enough bass and high frequencies.
Fit exactly for my ears. Feels a little tight, but if you want to unbend it be aware that it is plastic under soft leather so be careful.
Headphones have volume control, mute button. Both work so far flawlessly.
Very nice design. Mid size. Cord 168 cm though not 2.2m as in description, but it's still long enough to not pluck off if you will stand up suddenly. The mic handle is very pliable and long enough for anybody's head. It's about 7.5'' or 19 cm from plastic part of center of connection with headphone to the end of plastic part of microphone. You can bend it on anyway you want. Very handy!Other characteristics:

3.5 mini-jack;

Microphone:
Noise reduction design (however I'd recommend adjust it lower otherwise your breath from nose will be heard);
Omni-directional;
Frequency response: 30 - 16Khz
Sensitivity: -59 db

Headphones:

Frequency response: 20 - 20KHz
Sensitivity: 100db
Max power input 50mW

Right price, right size, right headphones with microphone - right on, right on!

Update: 6 months later I bought some unbranded VOIP/SKYPE Headset w/Microphone which was cheaper and I regretted it. As old says don't buy to cheap - you'll pay twice. It was a step down after Yapster. So, on the second day I ordered from Yapster and received (in couple days) my well known TM-YW100A. It's my second headset (first one was taken from me by my kid) and I still happy with it. Microphone quality is outstanding and so sound quality.

The only thing I'd highly recommend to Yapster Company is to include the Microphone Cover which is noticeably reduce a breath noise.

The rest is awesome!
Long life to Yapster! :-)
I still recommend it very much.

0 comments:

Post a Comment